GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. RESERVATIONS AGAINST GIFT VOUCHER
• Reservations muse be made directly with Pullman Hotel Rotorua and the voucher number must be quoted at the time of booking
• First and Last name of the guest must match the names on the Gift Voucher / Booking reservation.
2. ACCOMODATION VOUCHERS
• Blackout dates may apply to seasonal period, such as school holidays, public holidays, and special events periods.
• Gift vouchers are ‘redeemed’ upon check-in
• Accomodation vouchers entitle the bearer to the dollar value of the voucher for available rooms. Actual accommodation rates may vary and are listed as the best available rate at the time of booking, on our website.
• To cancel a reservation for a Voucher Booking, the guest must contact the hotel directly.
• Gift Voucher bookings not cancelled 24hrs prior to check-in tine, will entiled us to deduct up to the full value of the gift Voucher as a cancellation fee.
3. MONETARY VOUCHERS
• Monetary Gfit Vouchers entitle the bearer to the dollar value of the voucher for purchase of available rooms, services, products at Pullman Hotel Rotorua.
• If the amount of the voucher is less than the total value of the purchase, the voucher recipient will be asked to pay the balance.
4. NON-ACCOMMODATION VOUCHER
• Blackout dates may apply to seasonal periods, such as school holidays, public holidays, and special events periods.
• Restaurant Gift Vouchers are ‘redeemed’ upon arrival at the Barrel & Co.
• Restaurant Gift Vouchers entitled the bearer to the dollar value of the voucher for relevant dining options detailed on the voucher.
• To cancel a reservation for a Restaurant Gift Voucher, the guest must contact the hotel directly.
• Restaurant Gift Voucher bookings not cnacelled 24hrs prior to check-in tine, will entiled us to deduct up to the full value of the gift Voucher as a cancellation fee.
5. PURCHASE OF GIFT VOUCHER
• Pullman Hotel Rotorua Gift Vouchers are valid for the New Zealand dollar amount dispplayed on the Voucher and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
• Pullman Hotel Rotorua Gift Vouchers include GST of 15% in New Zealand Dollars
• The dollar value that is purchased on the Gift Voucher is a pre-payment for the period of validity specified on the voucher.
• The Gift Voucher cannot be copied or reproduced in any circumstance.
• Pullman Hotel Rotorua Gift Voucher are delivered by email address nominated by the purchaser. Some email accounts may categorize our emails as ‘spam’ email.
• The gift voucher recipient accepts full responsibility for the safekeeping of the Gift Voucher.
• Pullman Hotel Rotorua is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered because of an email gift Voucher being blocked by web filters or firewalls. If the recipient does not receive the email Gift Voucher, please contact the hotel directly.
7. EXPIRY DATE
• All Gift Voucher have validity of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
• Gift Voucher expiry dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
• The value of the Gift Voucher should be used before the expiry date. Any unused value will not be refunded.
8. COMPLAINTS HANDLING
• The customer muct contact Pullman Hotel Rotorua directly, for any concers / errors / dispute about their Gift Voucher.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Purchase of any Pullman Hotel Rotorua Voucher indicated the customers’ acceptance of all terms and conditions.
10. RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND
• Pullman Hotel Rotorua reserves the right to modify, change or amend these terms and conditions at any time effective immediately upon notification of the Pullman Hotel Rotorua website.
11. GOVERNING LAW
• These terms and conditions will be govern by the constued in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
• We do not colect or retain any credit card information in the purchase of Gift Vouchers online.
• The information provided on this Website is for general guidance only. Hotel rooms and Restaurant may differ from the actual image shown. Configurations may be different depending on room location.
14. CONTACT US